Thursday 25 September 2014

Motion Tweening - Cars Racing


Motion Tweening - Cars Racing




This animation was created using a program called Adobe Flash CC - a multimedia program that can be used to create animation content for computer games, television shows and movies. I used one of it's features called 'Motion Tweening' which allows the animator to make the object move easily from one point of the screen to another. I drew a single car using the paintbrush and fill color tools.
To keep it as a symbol I selected 'Modify' then 'Convert to Symbol' and it then became an option to drag and drop the image wherever I wanted on the screen.
To create the 'Motion Tween' I right clicked the image of my car and then clicked 'Create Motion Tween.' I continued to do this with a second image of a car that I drew and coloured in red. I then made one set of key frames stop at 40 frames p/s and one at 70 frames p/s, so that one of the cars would beat the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment